Monday, August 4, 2014

Innovative Teaching and Learning Academy

The Innovative Teaching and Learning Academy is almost here.  I just printed my "homework" assignment.  Tonight I will be reading "Teaching, Learning, and Living in the Digital Century - What is a digital footprint?"  What is a digital footprint???  From what I gather so far, without reading it, it would be the evidence I leave behind when getting online.  Examples could include Twitter or Facebook posts and blogs.  I guess this blog entry will be considered a "digital footprint".  

The excitement builds as I wait for Thursday to arrive.  There is always much more to learn.  Even though I feel comfortable and efficient with technology, I am still a beginner.  There is so much out there to learn.  It would be impossible to use everything in my classroom, but by learning all that is available, I am going to be able to use what is most appropriate and effective for my classroom.  

This Academy is going to be a wonderful way to prepare for the upcoming school year.  I feel fortunate to be part of such a progressive and connected school district.


No comments:

Post a Comment